- What is Law-Related Education?
- The Continuation and Potential for New Uses of Archiving – Activities of a Research Group on Social Systems Related to Ars Vivendi
- Experiences and Narratives of People with Locked-in Syndrome.
- Reconsidering the Definition of Intergenerational Communication
- “Basic Disability pension and the Disability Rights Movement: The Establishment of a New Guaranteed Income for People with Disabilities and its Political Dynamics.”
- Reexamining education from the perspective of teachers with a disability.
- An Attempt at a “Information Accessibility” in an Online Seminar – Report on the East Asia Disability Studies Forum 2020
- Toward Improving the Awareness of Rights of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities through Leisure Activities: A Case Study of Self-Advocacy Movement in Taiwan
- Practices of Support for Disabled students in Higher Education: What Online Classes Provide
- Reading 1920s Berlin – Dovid Bergelson’s “Blindness”