We would like to express our hearty sympathy with people who have been visited by the great East Japan earthquake and the Fukushima nuclear plant accident. We have been enriching its related page, “The Great East Japan Earthquake” within the website of arsvi.com.
What is Law-Related Education?
Have you heard the term “law-related education”? Some readers may have encountered it before. This phrase is a translation of the American term “Law-Related Education (LRE).” In the definition given in the “Report” of the Ministry of Justice Law-Related Education Study Group, it refers to “education that gives ordinary people who are not legal experts an understanding of the law and the justic...
2022-07-21, Satō Nobuhiko (Advisory fellow at Ritsumeikan University’s Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences)
News & Events
- NewsArs Vivendi Journal No. 15（Published: 2023-03-03）
- NewsInternational Symposium on Psychiatry as Trans-science（Published: 2023-01-26）
- NewsCall for Papers for Ars Vivendi Journal, No. 15（Published: 2022-05-11）
- NewsArs Vivendi Journal No. 14（Published: 2022-03-22）
- NewsArs Vivendi Journal No.13（Published: 2021-04-02）
- Events COVID-19 and Persons with Disabilities Discussed in Chinese, Korean and Japanese at “East Asia Disability Studies Forum”.（Published: 2021-03-03）
- NewsWe welcome “Chancellor's Statement - Toward the Promotion of Diversity and Inclusion”（Published: 2021-01-21）